Call for Papers
All submissions will be reviewed by at least three program committee members. The submissions will be judged on originality, relevance, technical quality and presentation. SIMBig is one of the first conferences grouping related areas such as Data Science, Big Data, NLP and Semantic Web, etc, in Latin America. We would like to thank you in advance for your scientific contribution to the 6th SIMBig and look forward to having the opportunity to showcase and disseminate your research.
Scope and Topics
Authors are invited to submit original and innovative papers that break new ground, present insightful results based on your experience in Data Science. SIMBig 2020 has a broad scope, and specific topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Semantic Web
- Bio NLP, Healthcare Informatics
- Text Mining
- Information Retrieval
- Machine Learning
- Ontologies, Knowledge Representation, Linked Open Data
- Social Networks, Social Web, and Web Science
- Information visualization
- OLAP, Data warehousing, Business intelligence
- Spatiotemporal Data
- Agent-based Systems
- Constraints, Satisfiability, and Search
Paper Submission Guidelines
- All research submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must be in PDF, formatted with the Springer Publications format. For details on the Springer style, see here.
Easychair Submissions Website
Submissions for SIMBig 2020 here.
Juan Antonio Lossio Ventura
Ph.D. in Computer Science Stanford University
Hugo Alatrista Salas
Ph.D. in Computer Science Universidad del Pacífico