DSE: Data Science and Economics
Call for Papers
All submissions will be reviewed by at least three program committee members. The submissions will be judged on originality, relevance, technical quality, and clarity. SIMBig is one of the first conferences aiming to promote collaborations across both Data Science and Economics disciplines. We would like to thank you in advance for your scientific contribution to the 6th SIMBig and look forward to having the opportunity to showcase and disseminate your research.
Scope and Topics
We are looking for contributions in the following topics include but not limited to:
- Econometrics and machine learning
- Economics of the internet
- Economics of the news media
- Econometrics and data mining
- Econometrics and big data
- Data mining techniques for labour discrimination
- AI techniques for simulation of markets, economies, and other financial systems.
- Computational game-theoretic analysis of financial scenarios.
- Ethics and fairness of AI in Finance
- Explainability and trustworthiness of AI systems used in Finance.
- Infrastructure to support AI research in Finance.
- Robustness, security, and privacy of AI systems in Finance.
- Trading algorithms and high-frequency trading
Paper Submission Guidelines
Easychair Submissions Website
Submissions for DSE Special Track here.