1. What is SIMBig?
SIMBig is one of the first conferences in Latin America that groups related areas such as Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Semantic Web, Health Informatics, etc.
For more information visit: simbig.org
2.When is the conference?
The important dates in the Event are:
- October 10, 2021: Papers submission deadline
- November 01, 2021: Notification of acceptance of Papers
- November 21, 2021: Releases ready and early registration
- December 1 - 3, 2021: Fully Virtual Conference
For more information visit: Important Dates
3. How can I register for the conference?
Registration will be enabled in the following weeks, stay tuned to our social networks
4. Would you like information about the Presentation of Papers for SIMBig 2021?
In the conference we have different tracks:
5. How many Editions does SIMBig have?
SIMBig was founded in 2014 and has held the conference every year since then. In that sense, 2021 SIMBig celebrates its eighth edition.